What will I be doing at Ather?
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations
- Deliver briefs, updates and reports as and when required
- Understand Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)/Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) process
- Action for all new buys, push, pull, cancel, pre-delivery confirmations to the supplier and monitor past due PO’s
- Receive and evaluate supplier responses and take appropriate action & escalations
- Ensure the suppliers to deliver purchased items in a timely manner.
- Alert program management & internal customers and planning of any potential issues.
- Work directly with planning to review and coordinate total demand and demand changes
- Communicate issues and suggest a resolution to program and other participants of the customer teams.
- Work with planning to review Engineering Change Order (ECO) impact on open orders.
- Complete resolution of Accounts Payable issues.-Follow up with Finance team for timely payment, Review and resolve suppliers invoice holds
- Manage the material on order with suppliers so as not to exceed the plant’s inventory goal
- The release of Purchase Order in SAP
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Analytical Skills: You will be working with multiple vendors to ensure timely production and smooth flow of parts and managing the supply chain
- Decision-Making Skills: You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions along with the team.
- Basic knowledge of SAP
What should I have graduated in?
B.tech/ B.E. - Electronics/ Electrical