- Develop, enhance and debug new and existing real-time firmware in C.
- Collaborative work with Power, Firmware, System intelligence, manufacturing test, and validation engineers.
- Implement optimal solutions using high-performance power conversion processors and peripherals: PWM, Timers, A/D conversion, and control coprocessors.
- Design the software architecture and firmware implementation on hardware through integration, test and high volume manufacturing.
- Hands-on hardware bring-up, system debugging and code optimization.
- Make performance and optimization trade-offs to meet product requirements.