The S340 is a smart electric scooter designed ground-up. You will play a key role in the implementation of the embedded systems that power the vehicle. Your goals will include:
- Working with the product management team to realize the product vision
- Active involvement in the design and implementation to improve the ease of application development and maintainability
- Defining engineering processes to improve the quality of the product as well as the efficiency of the team.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- 6-12 years demonstrated proficiency with successful product design, implementation and management expertise
- Excellent technical and management skills required for realizing the product vision
- Proficient in C and C++ programming languages
- Strong experience in Linux/Android architectures as well as firmware architectures.
- Board bring-up, schematics understanding and hardware debugging
- Sound knowledge of CPU architectures, DMA, Cache, Interrupts and Virtual Memory
- Insightful on full system architecture from applications, frameworks, OS to hardware
- Serial/Parallel interconnects – RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB, SDIO
- Connectivity – WLAN/BT, GPS, GSM, Ethernet
- Drivers such as LCD Display, Touch panel, NAND, eMMC, SD/MMC, etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools Multi-ICE / JTAG / TRACE32 /LauterBach/Logic analyzers/Oscilloscopes
- Project management expertise and familiarity with Agile Scrum/PMI methodologies
- Experience on Freescale/NXP i.MX 5/6/7/8 platforms
- In-depth knowledge of ARM Architecture and ARM assembly programming
- Experience in middleware, frameworks and different Linux distros
- Performance optimization and power management
- Navigation product development experience
- Excellent communication and soft skills
What should I have graduated in?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS) or Electronics and Communications (ECE)