Why are we hiring for this role?
To assure the product and process are meeting the quality requirements of the customers at each stage of mass production.
What will I be working on?
- Ensure 100% adherence to Poka-yoke implementation in line and restore them with the help of process owners in case of gap
- Ensure 100% compliance with the process parameters, torque integrity, Fit and Finish parameters as per the Control Plan
- Ensure the critical controls are in place for all the processes and ensure defect-free products are delivered to next internal customers
- Ensure 100% product parameters are covered under patrol inspection and restore the product compliance with process owners in case of non-conformance
- Ensure the setup approval is provided on time to ensure defect-free products are delivered every time and on-time
- Ensure FI, PDI gates are equipped as per the requirement to capture every defect and ensure defect free product delivery to market
- Conduct the process capability study of all Significant and Critical parameters and report the capability level.
- Ensure the availability of IMTEs as per the requirement and its calibration validity
- Raise the Internal complaints and close them with the stakeholders as per the time limit in case of any non-conformances are observed
- Participate in Quality Reviews, FMEA and NPD development process
- Conduct Layered Process audit as per the schedule and requirements. Ensure to close the nonconformance along with the process owners
- Ensure the Engineering and Process Changes are implemented in mass production with proper validation and traceability after adequate product and process validation
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
- Ensure the Layout inspection is performed as per agreed schedule and initiate actions to eliminate the default parameters
- Improve the Vehicle Straight pass ratio along with CFT team as per the target
- Ensure 100% Poka-yoke are working in every station
- Ensure the Torque conformance level is 100% as per design requirements
- Reduce the IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4 (PDI) and Process defects with continuous improvement activities (IG - Inspection Gate)
- Conduct the process and product inspection as per the Control plan frequency (Patrol and First off inspection) and reduce the non-conformance
- Implement Kaizens to enhance Process and Product Quality level
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role AND what do we expect from you?
- Knowledge on Patrol and First off inspection, PDI process of automotive OEMs
- Knowledge of SDCA, PDCA process, Q7 Tools Problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of Assembly process: Fixtures, Tools, Gauges and Torque application tools etc.
- Knowledge of vehicle testing process: SAP - QM Module operation
Qualification and Years of Experience:
- Diploma / BE in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.
- 3-6 Years of Experience in any two-wheeler manufacturing companies / OEM assembly