Why are we hiring for this role?
Assure product and process quality through the stages of product development and ensure adherence to manufacturing quality systems and processes during NPI introduction & mass production
What will I be working on?
- Conduct the PDCA review on Customer Complaints actions with Horizontal Deployment opportunities and implementation status
- Conduct the root cause analysis on customer complaints, and identify the gaps in manufacturing process and implement the corrective actions
- Conduct the root cause analysis on Straight pass % and Internal complaints ( PDI, FI and In-process audit) parameters and implement the corrective actions to meet targets
- Review the non-conformance of Process and Product parameters and ensure the corrective actions are put in place along with the CFT team
- Conduct the Layered Process audit on various parameters are ensure the compliance with the requirements are in place
- Review the PFMEA, CP and OS and ensure the potential failure modes are addressed rigorously with effective controls in the process and detection
- Conduct the FIT and FINISH of the final product to meet the Standard and review the gaps and implement the corrective actions along with CFT
- Ensure the Cpk achievement of Significant / Critical parameters as per the required level along with the CFT team
- Ensure the internal rejections are reviewed with Manufacturing team and ensure the appropriate actions are implemented on the shop floor
- Review the effectiveness of Patrol inspection / Final Inspection / PDI / Dock audit gates and implement the appropriate the actions to strengthen the detection processes
- Approved the Engineering and Process Changes in mass production with adequate product and process validation compliance to applicable PPAP requirements
- Effectively contribute to NPD implementation in Design Review, Vehicle Builds, FMEA workshops, Control Plan and OS creation for smooth NPD realisation process
- Validate the State of Build and ensure the target quality is met in NPD before releasing them in Market
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role AND what do we expect from you?
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
- Eliminate customer complaints
- Improve the Vehicle Quality Straight pass ratio as per the agreed Quality level
- Improve the Quality System Score ( QSS) of internal manufacturing processes
- Reduce the PDI Defects and Final Inspection defects by process improvements
- Ensure the Product and process compliance as per the Control Plan requirements
- Implementation of effective controls on the potential failure modes in the shop floor
- Knowledge of Customer complaints handling ( Internal and External )
- Knowledge of SDCA, PDCA process, Q7 Tools Problem solving techniques, DOE for process optimization
- Statistical Quality Control with Minitab experience.
- Knowledge on Assembly process ; Fixtures, Tools, Gauges and Torque application tools etc.,
- Skills on Internal auditing skills & IATF 16949 QMS requirements.
Qualification and Years of Experience:
- Diploma / BE in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.
- 8-10 Years of Experience in any two-wheeler manufacturing companies / OEM assembly