WHAT WILL I BE DOING AT ATHER?
- Development of bodyworks parts
- Responsible for the quality, deliverables, cost and timing of the parts
- Leader of the Product Development Team (PDT)
- Work with the PDT to develop the Statement of requirements (SoR)
- Develop the DVP
- Work with & track the development of the components in PDT
- Highlight the risks and prepare the mitigation plan
- Maintain the single issues list and track it closure
- Document the lessons learnt and knowledge base management
WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Experience: 6 – 8 yrs in plastics components development pref Automotive
- Expertise in Plastics and experience in Materials used in Automobile industry - 2 to 3 Projects on Plastic body works
- High Proficiency in Solidworks & CATIA
- DFMEA approach to product development
- Material knowledge
- DFSS trained (preferred)
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE GRADUATED IN?
Qualification: Engineering graduate in Mechanical from a reputed institute