What will I be doing at Ather?
- Be innovative and
thorough in making a test plan to test various interactions between electrical
- Conceptualize, design and build test benches and
fixtures for multiple validation requirements.
- Work with team to
develop test code and architecture for integration testing.
- Support team with RCA on
integration failures on the vehicle.
- Support other teams with
Data Acquisition requirements.
- Responsible for conducting various vehicle tests
at external labs and testing facilities.
- The job role is not for
a testing engineer but for validation. Providing design feedback, architeching
tests and predicting potential failures by testing smartly is what we are
What kind of experience & skills do I
need for this role?
- Experience with instrumentation and data
- Experienced in building test
systems based on LabVIEW.
- Ability to think through
about potential failures on electrical/ electronic systems
What should I have graduated in?
- BE/ME in any relevant engineering field.
- CLAD/CLD certified preferred