What will I be doing at Ather?
The role of NPI Engineer is to support NPI Builds which includes END of Line Assembly, Assembly, Line Set up & execution at supplier place. In addition, it is desired to handle NPI related Document Preparation, Purchases, Follow ups with Supplier etc.,
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
Product Assembly and Manufacturing:
- Exposure in Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Automotive Applications Assembly
- Support, handle Assembly Jigs and work closely with Design, NPD team for its development
- Installation & Qualification of Assembly fixtures
- Responsible for EMS Assembly Line Release and Qualification
- Investigate problem associated with assembly equipment/ Fixtures and resolving it
- Preparing manuals & work instructions about handling Assembly processes
- Work with supplier to set up Assembly process for improved product quality, Productivity
- Setting up assembly work instructions and standard operating procedures at EMS for production
- Able to tune Programs Based on Engineering Changes.
- Analyzing Assembly and DFM Build reports
- Providing Training for assembly operators
New Product Introduction:
- To coordinate and ensure proper execution of following activities related to New Product Introduction
- Validating Bill of Material by verifying contents such as MPN, MFR, Component description, packaging information, MSL, ESD and Lifecycle status etc., obtained from Design team
- Analyze the assemblies assist identify the CTQ’s to prepare Standard Operating Procedure, Work Instruction for Operator
- Support NPI lead to interact with Electronic Manufacturing Services for Solving Assembly related Technical queries
- Support NPI lead to interact with other custom part development facilities like Hardware Modules Assembly, Cable Assembly etc.,
- Plan and execute the local purchases for Design and NPI requirements.
- Review and Controlling the Release of all NPI related documents
What should I have graduated in?
Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic /Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 6 years or BE in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience in a reputed Electronics Manufacturing Industry