YOUR ROLE AT ATHER
Mostly working on your dream job. As a Product Manager at Ather, you will be working with us to build vehicles that you would love to ride and own.
You will be responsible for defining, prioritizing and executing on critical vehicle functionality such as brakes, frames, suspensions, and steering while working with our engineering, vehicle development, quality and sourcing teams.
To start with you will be working on the S340. A smart electric scooter, built from scratch.
Designing a vehicle from the ground-up means we design most of our subsystems, from frames, battery packs, chargers, suspension systems, wheels, the smart dashboard and the exterior bodyworks. No legacy platforms or design at the same time equally challenging.
SPECIFIC GOALS/OBJECTIVES YOU WOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
· Capable of clearly designing product and project goals that are measurable and align with the organization’s goal.
· Be a user experience champion - understand implications of, and incorporate use cases into the product.
· Figure out the evolution of the product and translate it into a product roadmap.
· Manage Prioritization of the Issues, Projects, and Bugs.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Proven work experience managing a successful product through a product life cycle.
· Hands on experience with design of physical components or packaging design of complex products.
· Engineering Degree [Mechanical, Metallurgy or Aerospace preferred]