What will I be working?
Mostly working on your dream job. As a Product Manager at Ather, you will be working with us to build vehicles that you would love to ride and own.
You will be responsible for defining, prioritizing and executing on critical vehicle functions such as brakes, frames, suspensions, and steering while working with our engineering, vehicle development, quality and sourcing teams. To start with you will be working on the S340. A smart electric scooter, built from scratch. Designing a vehicle from the ground-up means we design most of our subsystems, from frames, battery packs, chargers, suspension systems, wheels, the smart dashboard and the exterior body works. No legacy platforms or design at the same time equally challenging.
What kind of experience and skills do I need for this role?
· Capable of clearly designing product and project goals that are measurable and align with the organization’s goal.
· Proven work experience managing a successful product through a product life cycle.
· Hands-on experience with design of physical components or packaging design of complex products.
· Be a user experience champion - understand implications of, and incorporate use cases into the product.
· Figure out the evolution of the product and translate it into a product road-map.
· Manage Prioritization of the Issues, Projects, and Bugs.
What should I have graduated in?
· Engineering Degree [Mechanical, Metallurgy or Aerospace preferred]