* Good at Execution
* Very Good communication skills
* Attentive and good listening ability
* Pleasant personality and soft skills
* Well organised, confident and proactive
*Ability to interact positively across all levels
YOUR ROLE AT ATHER
What takes in building up a product from scratch is one thing while assisting people in achieving their targets is another. The role of a HR in Ather is not only to assist in the making of S340 but also build people who build a culture and make better products. As exciting it seems to work with people, the bigger areas of challenge for the HR in this product company would be build systems and processes that run. We have our own culture and brand that will help in achieving our bigger vision to be in energy and HR forms the heart of the making vision live.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- · Ability to take new initiatives, convert the same to project plan and execute
- · Should have the ability to identify the process gap in HR and structure out better process
- · Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- · HR Automation - testing and implementation of HR tools and systems.
- · Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- · Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies, and procedure
- · Helping design and develop new methodologies and reporting and analytics solutions that help inform the business and that can be scaled across the enterprise.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- · M.B.A/P.G.D.M HR from Tier1/2 B-school Institutes.
- · Proactive & smart professional with an eye for details.
- · Ability to work with the the diverse group and across all levels.