What will I be doing at Ather?
- The framework of Talent Management & Execution:
- Behavioral/ Leadership and Technical Competency framework, Competency Dictionary
- Development centers
- Talent Development Framework & Execution
- Talent Need Identification
- Skills Development Programs, Product & Process training
- LDP and MDP framework and execution
- Drive Learning Culture
- Rewards & Recognition framework (monetary & Non-monetary) [shared responsibility with Corp HR]
- Performance Enhancement Framework
- Employee Communication Framework
- Value Cascade & Culture building
- CSR & Diversity framework
What kind of experience and skill do I need for this role?
- Ability to take new initiatives, convert the same to project plan and execute
- Ability to identify the process gap in HR and structure out better process
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- HR Automation - testing and implementation of HR tools and systems.
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies, and procedure
- Helping design and develop new methodologies and reporting and analytics solutions that help inform the business and that can be scaled across the enterprise
- Proactive & smart professional with an eye for details.
- Ability to work with the diverse group and across all levels.
What should I be graduated in?
M.B.A/P.G.D.M HR from Tier1/2 B-school Institutes.