What will I be doing here at Ather?
· Design and Development of Chassis parts like frames, steering, suspension, brakes, transmission
· Responsible for the quality, deliverables, cost and timing of the parts
· Develop & review the product design plans in Chassis team
· Highlight the risks and help develop the mitigation plan
· Review the open issues list and track it to closure
· Document the lessons learnt and knowledge base management
· Ensure the adherence to agreed processes and release protocols
· Highlight areas that need processes and aid in its development
What kind of skills and experience do I need?
· Expertise on Chassis parts- handled 8 to 10 Projects on design and release of Chassis components
· Proficient with the product design and development cycle within engineering and knowledgeable in the other stakeholder areas
· Should have worked on Solidworks & CATIA earlier on in one’s career
· DFMEA approach to product development
· Material & process knowledge
· DFSS trained (preferred)
· 9 – 12 yrs in Chassis components design and development preferably Automotive
What should I have graduated in?
· Engineering graduate in Mechanical from a reputed institute